Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Production Pipeline: Reference Shots

 In order to initiate this project, I needed to pick a room to create the visualization off of. I am no interior designer, so I wanted to leave those ideas up to the experts. I looked through the website for Architechtural Digest, and quickly found this space in Washington D.C. from the February 2011 issue in an article titled "Capital Improvement".

Center view of the fireplace

Long shot of the space

Shot of the stairs
Room next to the main room
The link to the full gallery can be found here (note: I have had a hard time trying to open the slide show in Firefox, you might have to try internet explorer.)

I will mainly be focusing on the room with the stairs in it, but will build the second room in order to add more possible shots afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment